Thursday, January 26, 2017

Growling, Black Eyed Boys

Art by Sam Shearon
Samantha in Indiana reports on a creepy experience with a pair of black eyed kids who let out a disturbing

It was early morning, 3:30 AM, and I was leaving my home to go to work. I walked to the garage and pushed the button to open the garage door. As the door was opening, I began to walk to the driver's side door of the car. I got this strong feeling to look up and in the direction of the opening garage door. There stood two children. I jumped...startled. My heart raced.

They just stood there in the opening of my garage. Two boys looking to be about 13 to 15 years old, dressed in dark jeans and dark, pull over hoodies. Both with short, lighter colored hair, almost white. In comparison, one stood closer to the door than the other.

"Hello ma'am," the one closest to me said. The other one stood in the background with a strange smirk on his face.

I managed to get the words out with a shaky voice: "Is there anything I can do for you guys?" I asked.

I swallowed hard, I just got the feeling I needed to run.

Would they chase me into the house where my three children and husband were sleeping? He worked a second shift job.

"We stayed with a friend down the street and we need a ride home. Could you please give us a ride?" The closest boy asked. The boy furthest from me said nothing. He just stood with the same look on his face. He never looked away from me.

I was confused and not thinking clearly, still in shock that someone was standing right outside my garage. I tried to shake the feeling of fear to clear my head enough to talk to these kids. I wondered why the friend's parents that they stayed with wasn't taking them home. Why weren't the parents coming to get them? And why in the world were they up so early looking for a ride?

I finally got enough mind to reply.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to work. If I stop anywhere, I will be late."

The one boy spoke again: "I'm sure it's on your way. It won't take long."

I looked over to the entrance door contemplating trying to run or just get in my car. When I turned back to the boys, there were side by side now. Their eyes seemed different. As I looked closer, their eyes were black in color. The deepest black I'd ever seen.

I started to feel panic rise inside me. They must have sensed it. They boy that didn't speak started grinning.

I screamed out for my husband, not knowing if he would hear me. Then they both opened their mouths wide and let out this yell, this growl that was so loud I couldn't even hear my own thoughts. I turned and ran for the house door. I slammed the button for the garage door on my way in. I burst through the house door, slamming it behind me and locking it.

I stood there, listening to the garage door going down which let me know they didn't run after me because if they had, it would have tripped the safety laser on the door and the door would have gone back up.

My husband came out of the bedroom wide-eyed, and asked what was going on. All I could manage to get out was there there were people outside.

He ran out the front door. A few minutes later, he came back. He said he didn't see anyone. No one in the yard. No one walking down the street.

Then I started to explain what just happened to me.

Needless to say, I now get in my car first and open the garage door with my remote. I will never open the garage door first again.

Original Source: Darkness Radio April 25, 2016. Transcribe by Jamie L. Brian

3 comments:

  1. Demons. These are demons. When will you people understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill Sawyer Most of us are dealing with Fallen Angels(DEMONS) but, don't even realize it. We tend to call everything abnormal, ghosts and hauntings. These demons love to imitate those who passed away(THE DEAD). that's how they trick us with fear they feed on.

    ReplyDelete